We all know that the best way to organize anything is to write it down. To-do lists can be extremely effective in helping you achieve your goals. It can help you identify all your tasks, manage your time, and get things done.
Today I want to share with you this to do list free printable. This to-do list is designed so that you can gather your tasks and lists in one place. you can categorize your tasks, events, appointments or anything you want.
Here are some creative ways to use this to do list printable :
- Set your monthly goals.
- Record your monthly events, birthday or important appointments.
- Quarterly goals.
- Brain dump.
- to buy list
- Packing list
It’s Available in Two Sizes :
A4 SIZE : (8.27″ × 11.69″) – ( 210 mm × 297 mm) ” international paper size”
A5 SIZE : (5.8″ x 8.3″) – (148 mm x 210mm) which is ” half A4 size”
You can download it NOW. Just sign up and it will be sent to your inbox right now. It’s Totally FREE
Type Password to download this freebie.
How to get password??
* If you are a member on my email list you will find the password in all my sent emails in the margin.
* If you are not a member it’s your chance now to join us and get all our benefits: access to all printables, productive tips, planner set up and an exclusive discount to my shop.
type now the password that appeared to you in the next box
You may also like these free printable :
- Notes page free printable planner
- Free Daily Routine Planner To Help You Stay Focused And Get Stuff Done
- Printable top tab divider
If you are planner beginner and want to start your planning journey so planner 101 series will help you get started now!
If want to save this post for later pin this image
I hope you like it. Share your planner pictures on Instagram at #doaainspiringdesignsSharing is caring!14