Do you ever make top tab dividers for your planner?
Actually, One of the most important planner accessories” and also favorite too” is top tab dividers. They help me categorize my planner pages and mark pages from another. It also keeps my important information right at my fingertips!…
These top tab dividers have the same size of personal size , so it will fit exactly in your Filofax or Kiki k medium or any personal size planner that has ( 3.75″ X 4.75 ” ) size. If you are A5 size user or use any other planner size you can still use it and punch it using any planner page as a template.
Some features of these Top tab dividers ( or you can call it subdividers too! ) :
- The unique damask pattern which I looooove very very much. I adore this pattern more than you expect 🙂 raise your hands if you love it too??
- Have undated Calendar space ( Monday started ) to write down your monthly calendar on any time you want.
- Special dates space to add your important dates: Birthdays, appointments, doctor visits etc.
- You can use it for any size planner and print it on any paper size (A4 or letter size).
- You will get two versions of this divider one with calendar and date space and the other is without those spaces.
You can download it now they are totally free.
Type Password to download this freebie.
How to get password??
* If you are a member on my email list you will find the password in all my sent emails in the margin.
* If you are not a member it’s your chance now to join us and get all our benefits: access to all printables, productive tips, planner set up and exclusive discount to my shop. Sign up here
If you want to pin this post and save it forever, pin this image
Tell me your opinion guys? What’s your favorite planner accessories? share your planner pictures on Instagram at #doaainspiringdesigns