Do you ever make top tab dividers for your planner?
Actually, One of the most important planner accessories” and also favorite too” is top tab dividers. They help me categorize my planner pages and mark pages from another. It also keeps my important information right at my fingertips!…
These top tab dividers have the same size of personal size , so it will fit exactly in your Filofax or Kiki k medium or any personal size planner that has ( 3.75″ X 4.75 ” ) size. If you are A5 size user or use any other planner size you can still use it and punch it using any planner page as a template.
Some features of these Top tab dividers ( or you can call it subdividers too! ) :
- The unique damask pattern which I looooove very very much. I adore this pattern more than you expect 🙂 raise your hands if you love it too??
- Have undated Calendar space ( Monday started ) to write down your monthly calendar on any time you want.
- Special dates space to add your important dates: Birthdays, appointments, doctor visits etc.
- You can use it for any size planner and print it on any paper size (A4 or letter size).
- You will get two versions of this divider one with calendar and date space and the other is without those spaces.
You can download it now they are totally free in our free printable library. Just sign up now and it will be sent directly to your inbox.
You can also see my other posts to collect your favorite printable planner, Join me and I will send you the free printable library password.
If you want to pin this post and save it forever, pin this image
Tell me your opinion guys? What’s your favorite planner accessories? share your planner pictures on Instagram at #doaainspiringdesigns