Hello for a new freebie 🙂
If you follow me for a while in my newsletter you may know that I’m waiting for a new baby next month. So these days I’m preparing for my hospital bag. and As I’m a pen and paper person, I decided to create a new printable to add to my planner helping me in organizing my ideas and hospital needs.
So if you are mum to be you will need this insert. Hospital bag checklist printable will help you in listing all that you will need in the hospital so you don’t forget anything.
You know, in last days of pregnancy you will be a little messed up, nervous, worried and frazzled, so creating a list will ensure that you don’t forget anything.
These are some points that i listed in my planner as I can remember :
Things For Mama :
- Personal ID
- Cell phone and charger
- Going home outfit
- Nursing Bra
- Postpartum belt
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
Things For Baby
- x2 New born clothes
- Diapers and Wipes
- Baby shampoo and wash
- Nursing pillow
- Nursing cover
Now for printable, This checklist insert is available for free download in two sizes :
- A5 size (Half A4 page size) 14.8 x 21cm or 5.8” x 8.3”
- Personal size ( 17cm x 9.5cm ) or (6.7″ x 3.74″)
Also, There is version for personal size with crop marks to help you in cutting.
Now for Download link
Type Password to download this freebie.
How to get password??
* If you are a member on my email list you will find the password in all my sent emails in the margin.
* If you are not a member it’s your chance now to join us and get all our benefits: access to all printables, productive tips, planner set up and an exclusive discount to my shop.
type now the password that appeared to you in the next box
If you want to save this freebie for later pin this image
You can check some of our previous free printable :
If you are a planner beginner :
You can check my planner 101 series that will discuss in an easy way all things about planners and what you will need to start your planning journey. Here are some previous posts :
- 7 Essential Planner Inserts To Include In Your Planner
- Beginner guide to choosing the perfect planner
I hope you like this freebie. Now, if you are pregnant, tell me your essential list for hospital bag?
See you in my next posts 🙂